Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Bibliobibuli

I am a proud member of the bibliobibuli. I found this term, meaning “people who read too much” on a site called Fun With Words, which features many other useful words, including omphalopsychite, katzenjammer, and floccinaucinihilipilification. Anyway, though, before I get to book reviewing, I guess I should say just a little about myself.

My name is Max. I’m a girl. (I know, weird, right?) As of right now, I’m fourteen. I’m also a member of Five Awesome YA Fans, meaning I vlog every Friday and review a book. I’m not even gonna bother talking about how much I love reading, because it would be kind of redundant, what with this being a book-reviewing site, and all. I think that’s all you really need to know about me. I mean, after all, this is really about the books.

One thing I want to get out of the way is that I recommend books. If there’s a book I didn’t particularly like, I’m not going to go out of my way to tell the world that I didn’t like it.

So that’s me, and what this blog is. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it can be at least a little bit useful.

Bibliobibula out.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks awesome! I love the Bibliobibuli name! By the way, a lady who stood behind me in line at BEA's name was Maxx (yes 2 x's) and I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've started a trend.

    ReplyDelete